Site for a great home haunt book

Sunday, July 4, 2010

OMG!!!! I'm so excited I could Pee myself!!!!

So while doing my normal rounds today (read "As i stalked my favorite home haunts today") I popped over to the Mitchell's website and guess what??? How to Haunt your House Book 2 is available on lulu.com!!!! One might ask me "Bill, why in the world do you need/want another book on Home Haunting??? You haven't even completed your column project yet and that would take a normal person only 1 or 2 weekends..." My answer is I am an addict.... yes I admit it, I am addicted to all things home haunting. So if you have already purchased book 1 go ahead and get book 2...I don't even have it yet and I recommend it...that's how good book 1 is... And for those of you that don't have Book 1, ya might as well buy them both... Go on ...you know you wanna do it...go support the Mitchell's and get their books....
~ Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment