Site for a great home haunt book

Thursday, September 1, 2011

60 days until…..

Halloween!!! I know; I know… I have so neglected my blog this year, but I have a good excuse. So I was still working away on Halloween props after the New Year.  So come February I decided to take a short break from Halloween. I had planned on starting back up in April but then April came along and I was like…no I’ll start at the end of May or beginning of June. Well then the unfortunate occurrence of being unemployed happened. That meant I could not spend money on Halloween at all. It took me about a month and a half to find a job (and my wife has even went back to work at the hospital). So now that school has started back up, and we’re both working, I can finally start on some projects. On my list for this year are a mausoleum and maybe a few more tombstones. I know…it’s not that ambitious but hopefully next year will be much, much better…. Last year I had seen where someone had made a creepy cradle tombstone for a baby, and I wanted to “copy” that but I think I have found a better one. I saw this picture on a cemetery photography site and said to myself “this one I must make.”
I know it is a lil creepy...but I love it for some reason... So that is what I plan on doing for my birthday weekend (next week J) I'll post pics as I'm working on it :)
Happy Haunting all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment