Site for a great home haunt book

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I lied....

when I said I was not going to build any more props until after the New Year. Last night I finished yet another tombstone. This time I did something different. I saw this picture :

I was like wow...I love this. So I tried to copy it. Here is what I got:



Now that I am looking at it I think I have just a few more touches to add then I'll be finished. I was trying for that "sandstone" look. Not sure if I achieved it or not. Jen likes it, the kids approve of it, so I suppose I'll add it to the cemetery next year.
Until next time....
Happy Haunting!!!!
~Bill

1 comment:

  1. That is perfect! You did a great job. Making a prop during the holidays!!! Wow, my hat is off to you oh great one!! :)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete